Mongolian Steppe Tour (2 days)
Mongolian Steppe Tour - Khugnu Khan Nature Reserve
The Mongol Nomadic Show is a cultural performance that showcases the traditional nomadic lifestyle of the Mongolian people. It includes displays of horsemanship, archery, and wrestling, as well as music and dance. The show provides a glimpse into the rich history and heritage of the Mongolians, who were once a dominant force in Central Asia under the leadership of Genghis Khan.
Day 1. Semi-Gobi Desert Tour
Early in the morning drive to the mountain “Khugnu Khan” Nature Reserve. Once you reach the mountain, you will arrive at a nomadic family yurt in front of this beautiful forested rocky mountains. A mountain is a place of hundreds of birds, deer and gazelle. After we will go hiking around the area or to the small dunes nearby called “Elsen Tasarkhai”.
Accommodation: Family Yurt or Tourist camp (L+D)
Activities: Hiking, photo shooting and horse riding or camel riding
Day 2. Khustai National Park and Ulaanbaatar
On this day, we will discover the Takhi, the Asian wild horse. If you have a chance, see the wolf, argali sheep and deer. Enjoy little hiking and photographing the beautiful l, landscape and wildlife. Finally, we will drive back to Ulaanbaatar.
How to buy this Mongolia tour
Stay at Tourist Camp
1pax:$640 per person
2pax:$390 per person
3pax:$350 per person
4pax or more:$310 per person
Stay at Nomadic family
1pax:$520 per person
2pax:$290 per person
3pax:$250 per person
4pax or more:$210 per person
Our shorts Mongolia Tours
Naadam Tour 2023
Khustai National Park Tour (1 day)
Pay with PayPal
It is easy to pay your Mongolian tour with PayPal. However, it will cost from 2.9 % + 0.3 $ per transaction.
Pay with Wise
We strongly recommend to use Wise. It is easy to use and very cheap (3-13 $) per transaction.
Pay with Golomt Bank
Golomt Bank is local of Mongolia. However, it will cost from 5 % per transaction.
Mongolia tour includes
Transfers upon arrival and departure
English speaking guide at all times.
In the countryside, all lodging will be in ger camps and nomadic family’s Ger.
All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
Ground transportation: in the countryside by driven 4WD van, bus in the city area.
Park entrance fees
Horse and Camel ride
Sightseeing as per itinerary
1.5 litre of drinking water per day per person
Blogs about Mongolia tours
Reasons to choose Mongolian tour guide
Local tour operator
We are Mongolian local tour operator, supports local business and pay Mongolian taxes
We are running tourism business since 2018 and if something happens, we will contact you faster
You can check our itinerary online and download. If you have questions, chat with us.
We will respond your email or chat very fast and our manager will take care of your questions.
You can tell your wishes to our manager and we will modify your tour immediately.
We offer you various payment options, even you can pay cash on your tour starting day.
Here's a list of exciting activities to do in Mongolia:
1. Visit museums and palaces in Ulaanbaatar to learn about the legendary Genghis Khan and watch history unfold.
2. Play traditional games using shagai or sheep’s bones while enjoying a cup of hot Mongolian tea.
3. Go horse riding in the wilds surrounding Lake Khovsgol and explore the sweeping grasslands along with the Tsataan tribes.
4. Enjoy the beauty of the Mongolian steppe countryside from the comfortable confines of a Trans Siberian train journey.
5. Hone your eagle hunting skills in the upper reaches of the majestic Altai mountain range.
6. Witness the awe-inspiring spectacle of national patriotism on display at the Naadam festival.
7. Take in the breathtaking view of the Flaming Cliffs, a wind-sculpted sandstone at Bayanzag in the Gobi desert.
8. Hike through the Khustai National Park and look out for Takhi or Przewalski horses, a species which was once extinct but now has been re-introduced to their habitat.
Enjoy your time in Mongolia!