Mongolia Day Tours (1 day)
Mongolia Day Tours - Giant Chinggis Khan Statue
Chinggis Khan (1162-1227) was a Mongol warrior and founder of the Mongol Empire. He united the nomadic tribes of Northeast Asia and conquered vast territories, including China, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe. His military tactics and leadership transformed the art of war and left a lasting impact on history.
1pax:$200 per person 2pax:$125per person
3pax:$110 per person
We will drive to the Chinggis Khan Statue complex is located in “Tsonjin Boldog,” a historical place where Chinggis Khaan found his golden whip. The statue created as a memorial to the Man of the Millennium “Chinggis Khaan.” The 40-meter high stainless steel statue of Chinggis Khaan on horseback is the largest of its kind in the world.
Next point will be the Terelj National Park
One of the Mongolian tourists attract, Terelj National Park is a picturesque place of high granite cliffs that were eroded by the earth forces creating a magnificent landscape of granite tors as if sculpted by some giant sculptor. Terelj is only 65-70 km east of Ulaanbaatar. Let’s explore the extraordinary formation of rocks and stones; some of them look quite similar to giant turtles and after that visit one of a small Buddhist temple in Terelj national park.
Our journey takes us from Terelj National Park to the home of a Kazakh family, where we are immersed in their rich culture. We have the incredible opportunity to interact with their majestic eagle, capturing unforgettable moments in photographs, and we embrace the chance to wear traditional Kazakh clothes, creating lasting memories of our day spent exploring and appreciating their vibrant heritage.
Activities: Photo shooting with eagle and wear Kazakh traditional clothes and ride a horse.
How to buy this Mongolia tour
Pay with PayPal
It is easy to pay your Mongolian tour with PayPal. However, it will cost from 2.9 % + 0.3 $ per transaction.
Pay with Wise
We strongly recommend to use Wise. It is easy to use and very cheap (3-13 $) per transaction.
Pay with Golomt Bank
Golomt Bank is local of Mongolia. However, it will cost from 5 % per transaction.
Mongolia tour includes
Transfers upon arrival and departure
English speaking guide at all times.
In the countryside, all lodging will be in ger camps and nomadic family’s Ger.
All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
Ground transportation: in the countryside by driven 4WD van, bus in the city area.
Park entrance fees
Horse and Camel ride
Sightseeing as per itinerary
1.5 litre of drinking water per day per person
Blogs about Mongolia tours
Reasons to choose Mongolian tour guide
Local tour operator
We are Mongolian local tour operator, supports local business and pay Mongolian taxes
We are running tourism business since 2018 and if something happens, we will contact you faster
You can check our itinerary online and download. If you have questions, chat with us.
We will respond your email or chat very fast and our manager will take care of your questions.
You can tell your wishes to our manager and we will modify your tour immediately.
We offer you various payment options, even you can pay cash on your tour starting day.
Here's a list of exciting activities to do in Mongolia:
1. Visit museums and palaces in Ulaanbaatar to learn about the legendary Genghis Khan and watch history unfold.
2. Play traditional games using shagai or sheep’s bones while enjoying a cup of hot Mongolian tea.
3. Go horse riding in the wilds surrounding Lake Khovsgol and explore the sweeping grasslands along with the Tsataan tribes.
4. Enjoy the beauty of the Mongolian steppe countryside from the comfortable confines of a Trans Siberian train journey.
5. Hone your eagle hunting skills in the upper reaches of the majestic Altai mountain range.
6. Witness the awe-inspiring spectacle of national patriotism on display at the Naadam festival.
7. Take in the breathtaking view of the Flaming Cliffs, a wind-sculpted sandstone at Bayanzag in the Gobi desert.
8. Hike through the Khustai National Park and look out for Takhi or Przewalski horses, a species which was once extinct but now has been re-introduced to their habitat.
Enjoy your time in Mongolia!
Our shorts Mongolia Tours
Naadam Tour 2023
Khustai National Park Tour (1 day)