Central Mongolia Tour (3 days)
Central Mongolia Tour - Semi Gobi
Semi-Gobi is a vast arid region in Mongolia, while Kharkhorin was the ancient capital of the Mongol Empire. Khustai National Park is a conservation area for the endangered wild horse, Przewalski's horse. Horse riding is a popular activity in Mongolia, providing an immersive way to experience the country's rugged landscapes and nomadic culture.
Stay at Tourst Camp
1pax:$320 per person per day
2pax:$195 per person per day
3pax:$175 per person per day
4pax or more:$155 per person per day
Stay at Nomadic Family
1pax:$260 per person per day
2pax:$145 per person per day
3pax:$125 per person per day
4pax or more:$105 per person per day
Day 1: Central Mongolia Tour - Semi Gobi
The First day, after breakfast, we will drive to Elsen Tasarkhai (dunes), on the way we will have lunch. This place is the part of Gobi Desert, where you will ride a camel to the dunes. Moreover, where you can have beautiful pictures and videos. After camel ride, we will visit the nomadic family, and this would be a fantastic experience to you. We will stay overnight in the Nomdaic family or Tourist camp.
Accommodation: Nomadic Family or Tourist camp (L+D)
Activities: Hiking, photo shooting and Camel riding
Day 2: Kharakhorum ancient capital
On the second day, after breakfast, we will go to the Mongolian ancient capital city. Where you can visit Buddhist temples and some museum about Buddhist culture. After that, we will visit local souvenir shops to buy some gifts. In the evening we stay in the Tourist camp or local guest House
Accommodation: Local guest house or Tourist camp (B+L+D)
Activities: Hiking, photo shooting and visit ancient capital city
Day 3: drive back to UB and Khustai National Park
On the last day, we will drive back to Ulaanbaatar city. On the way back, we will visit Khustai national park (wild horses place). Where we will hike a little bit because of long time driving.
After that, we will have a lunch then we will reach to UB. If you want, you can visit cashmere shops and the state department store. (B+L)
Our shorts Mongolia Tours
Naadam Tour 2023
Khustai National Park Tour (1 day)
How to buy this Mongolia tour
Pay with PayPal
It is easy to pay your Mongolian tour with PayPal. However, it will cost from 2.9 % + 0.3 $ per transaction.
Pay with Wise
We strongly recommend to use Wise. It is easy to use and very cheap (3-13 $) per transaction.
Pay with Golomt Bank
Golomt Bank is local of Mongolia. However, it will cost from 5 % per transaction.
Mongolia tour includes
Transfers upon arrival and departure
English speaking guide at all times.
In the countryside, all lodging will be in ger camps and nomadic family’s Ger.
All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
Ground transportation: in the countryside by driven 4WD van, bus in the city area.
Park entrance fees
Horse and Camel ride
Sightseeing as per itinerary
1.5 litre of drinking water per day per person
Blogs about Mongolia tours
Reasons to choose Mongolian tour guide
Local tour operator
We are Mongolian local tour operator, supports local business and pay Mongolian taxes
We are running tourism business since 2018 and if something happens, we will contact you faster
You can check our itinerary online and download. If you have questions, chat with us.
We will respond your email or chat very fast and our manager will take care of your questions.
You can tell your wishes to our manager and we will modify your tour immediately.
We offer you various payment options, even you can pay cash on your tour starting day.
Here's a list of exciting activities to do in Mongolia:
1. Visit museums and palaces in Ulaanbaatar to learn about the legendary Genghis Khan and watch history unfold.
2. Play traditional games using shagai or sheep’s bones while enjoying a cup of hot Mongolian tea.
3. Go horse riding in the wilds surrounding Lake Khovsgol and explore the sweeping grasslands along with the Tsataan tribes.
4. Enjoy the beauty of the Mongolian steppe countryside from the comfortable confines of a Trans Siberian train journey.
5. Hone your eagle hunting skills in the upper reaches of the majestic Altai mountain range.
6. Witness the awe-inspiring spectacle of national patriotism on display at the Naadam festival.
7. Take in the breathtaking view of the Flaming Cliffs, a wind-sculpted sandstone at Bayanzag in the Gobi desert.
8. Hike through the Khustai National Park and look out for Takhi or Przewalski horses, a species which was once extinct but now has been re-introduced to their habitat.
Enjoy your time in Mongolia!