1 Day Mongolia tour: Khustai National Park
Introduction of Khustai National Park / Mongolia tour
The Mongolian wild horse, also called the Takhi, is a resilient species that is native to central Asia. Once near extinction due to hunting, they now thrive in the wild in Mongolia and China. These social animals graze on vegetation, endure harsh environments, and evade predators. The Takhi is a symbol of Mongolia's heritage and efforts continue to protect and conserve this magnificent species.
1pax:$240 per person
2pax:$150 per person
3pax:$125 per person
4pax or more:$100 per person
1 day tour: Khustai national park tour
We will embark on a journey to Khustai National Park, a natural habitat for a variety of wild animals. Among them, the wild horse, Takhi, is the most fascinating creature to observe. The discovery of Takhi can be attributed to Doctor Prezwalski in 1933, when it was on the brink of extinction. Fortunately, through rehabilitation efforts, this species has been reintroduced into the wild. During our excursion, we will have the opportunity to observe a multitude of animals, including wolves, marmots, wild sheep, and deer. Our primary goal will be to witness the family of wild horses, including their adorable offspring.
Subsequently, we will embark on a nature hike through the unspoiled surroundings, observing the indigenous flora. We encourage you to bring your camera along to capture breathtaking selfies and group photographs. Finally, we will return to the bustling city of Ulaanbaatar. During your time in the city, you can explore its attractions with your guide.
Why you should choose 1 day Mongolia tour?
A 1-day tour in Mongolia offers a time-efficient and enriching experience, allowing you to immerse in the country's stunning natural beauty and rich culture, guided by local expertise, all within a convenient and flexible itinerary.
Recent review about 1 day Mongolia tour
Great company, great tour guide, great driver. Highly recommended. We really had a wonderful day on this tour. Click here to see Tripadvisor
Our shorts Mongolia Tours
Naadam Tour 2023
Khustai National Park Tour (1 day)
How to buy this Mongolia tour
Pay with PayPal
It is easy to pay your Mongolian tour with PayPal. However, it will cost from 2.9 % + 0.3 $ per transaction.
Pay with Wise
We strongly recommend to use Wise. It is easy to use and very cheap (3-13 $) per transaction.
Pay with Golomt Bank
Golomt Bank is local of Mongolia. However, it will cost from 5 % per transaction.
Mongolia tour includes
Transfers upon arrival and departure
English speaking guide at all times.
In the countryside, all lodging will be in ger camps and nomadic family’s Ger.
All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
Ground transportation: in the countryside by driven 4WD van, bus in the city area.
Park entrance fees
Horse and Camel ride
Sightseeing as per itinerary
1.5 litre of drinking water per day per person
Blogs about Mongolia tours
Reasons to choose Mongolian tour guide
Local tour operator
We are Mongolian local tour operator, supports local business and pay Mongolian taxes
We are running tourism business since 2018 and if something happens, we will contact you faster
You can check our itinerary online and download. If you have questions, chat with us.
We will respond your email or chat very fast and our manager will take care of your questions.
You can tell your wishes to our manager and we will modify your tour immediately.
We offer you various payment options, even you can pay cash on your tour starting day.
Here's a list of exciting activities to do in Mongolia:
1. Visit museums and palaces in Ulaanbaatar to learn about the legendary Genghis Khan and watch history unfold.
2. Play traditional games using shagai or sheep’s bones while enjoying a cup of hot Mongolian tea.
3. Go horse riding in the wilds surrounding Lake Khovsgol and explore the sweeping grasslands along with the Tsataan tribes.
4. Enjoy the beauty of the Mongolian steppe countryside from the comfortable confines of a Trans Siberian train journey.
5. Hone your eagle hunting skills in the upper reaches of the majestic Altai mountain range.
6. Witness the awe-inspiring spectacle of national patriotism on display at the Naadam festival.
7. Take in the breathtaking view of the Flaming Cliffs, a wind-sculpted sandstone at Bayanzag in the Gobi desert.
8. Hike through the Khustai National Park and look out for Takhi or Przewalski horses, a species which was once extinct but now has been re-introduced to their habitat.
Enjoy your time in Mongolia!