View Mongolia Tours (4 days)
Discover our view Mongolia Tours (4 days)
We are delighted to offer you an exceptional journey that promises an immersive experience of the natural beauty and cultural richness of Mongolia. You will have the opportunity to admire the picturesque scenery of Mount Khugnu Khan Nature Reserve, the breathtaking Orkhon valley, and the nearby dunes known as “Elsen Tasarkhai.” In addition, you will gain insights into the profound teachings of Buddhism and the fascinating history of Mongolia. You will also have the chance to partake in the daily lives of nomadic families, and indulge in exhilarating horse and camel riding activities. We believe this itinerary will provide a harmonious balance of adventure, education, and relaxation, ensuring an unforgettable trip that will leave you with cherished memories.
Stay at Tourist Camp
1pax:$320 per person per day
2pax:$195 per person per day
3pax:$175 per person per day
4pax or more:$150 per person per day
Stay at Nomadic Family
1pax:$260 per person per day
2pax:$145 per person per day
3pax:$125 per person per day
4pax or more:$105 per person per day
Day 1. View Mongolia Tours - Kharakhorum
The Kharakhorum was established in 1220 and was the capital city of the Great Mongolian Empire. Chinggis Khaan and his descendant Khaan Ugudei, Guyug, and Munkh lived here ruling the empire. Soldiers of the Chinese Ming Dynasty destroyed the town in the 14th Century. The ruins of Karakorum have been protected since 1961 and was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996. Once we reach there, we will visit the “Erdenezuu” monastery to discover tombs, a temple, and a real Buddhist temple. After that, we will visit the Wall of the Mongolian Empire to learn information.
• Accommodation: local guest house or Tourist camp (L+D)
• Activities: Hiking, visiting a natural wonder and photo shooting
Day 2. Ulaan tsutgalan waterfall
We will drive to the Ulaan Tsutgalan Waterfall; it is on the Ulaan River flows through volcanic basalt rocks formed by a unique combination of volcanic eruptions and earthquakes around twenty thousand years ago. The Waterfall cascades from an impressive height over 20 meters with a width around 10 meters and extends for 100 meters of the Orkhon River.
• Accommodation: Family Yurt or Tourist camp (B+L+D)
• Activities: Hiking, visiting a natural wonder, photo shooting and horse riding
Day 3. Khugnu Khaan Natural Reserve
We will drive to the mountain “Khogno Khan” Nature Reserve. Once you reach the mountain, you will arrive at a nomadic family yurt in front of this beautiful forested rocky mountains. A mountain is a place of hundreds of birds, deer and gazelle. After we will go hiking around the area or to the small dunes nearby called “Elsen Tasarkhai”.
• Accommodation: Family Yurt or Tourist camp (B+L+D)
• Activities: Hiking, photo shooting and camel riding
Day 4. Khustai National Park and Back to UB
On the last day, we will drive back to Ulaanbaatar city. On the way back, we will visit Khustai national park (wild horses place). Where we will hike a little bit because of long time driving.
After that, we will have a lunch then continue drive to UB. If you want, you can visit cashmere shops and state department store with your guide. (B+L)
Our shorts Mongolia Tours
Naadam Tour 2023
Khustai National Park Tour (1 day)
How to buy this Mongolia tour
Pay with PayPal
It is easy to pay your Mongolian tour with PayPal. However, it will cost from 2.9 % + 0.3 $ per transaction.
Pay with Wise
We strongly recommend to use Wise. It is easy to use and very cheap (3-13 $) per transaction.
Pay with Golomt Bank
Golomt Bank is local of Mongolia. However, it will cost from 5 % per transaction.
Mongolia tour includes
Transfers upon arrival and departure
English speaking guide at all times.
In the countryside, all lodging will be in ger camps and nomadic family’s Ger.
All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
Ground transportation: in the countryside by driven 4WD van, bus in the city area.
Park entrance fees
Horse and Camel ride
Sightseeing as per itinerary
1.5 litre of drinking water per day per person
Blogs about Mongolia tours
Reasons to choose Mongolian tour guide
Local tour operator
We are Mongolian local tour operator, supports local business and pay Mongolian taxes
We are running tourism business since 2018 and if something happens, we will contact you faster
You can check our itinerary online and download. If you have questions, chat with us.
We will respond your email or chat very fast and our manager will take care of your questions.
You can tell your wishes to our manager and we will modify your tour immediately.
We offer you various payment options, even you can pay cash on your tour starting day.
Here's a list of exciting activities to do in Mongolia:
1. Visit museums and palaces in Ulaanbaatar to learn about the legendary Genghis Khan and watch history unfold.
2. Play traditional games using shagai or sheep’s bones while enjoying a cup of hot Mongolian tea.
3. Go horse riding in the wilds surrounding Lake Khovsgol and explore the sweeping grasslands along with the Tsataan tribes.
4. Enjoy the beauty of the Mongolian steppe countryside from the comfortable confines of a Trans Siberian train journey.
5. Hone your eagle hunting skills in the upper reaches of the majestic Altai mountain range.
6. Witness the awe-inspiring spectacle of national patriotism on display at the Naadam festival.
7. Take in the breathtaking view of the Flaming Cliffs, a wind-sculpted sandstone at Bayanzag in the Gobi desert.
8. Hike through the Khustai National Park and look out for Takhi or Przewalski horses, a species which was once extinct but now has been re-introduced to their habitat.
Enjoy your time in Mongolia!