Ulaanbaatar Tour (1 day)
Ulaanbaatar tour - 1 day city tour
Ulaanbaatar is the capital city of Mongolia, located in the northern part of the country. It has a population of over 1.5 million people and is the economic, cultural, and political center of the country. Ulaanbaatar is known for its rich history, diverse architecture, and stunning natural surroundings.
1pax:$240 per person
2pax:$150 per person
3pax:$125 per person
4pax:$100 per person
08:00 Meet your guide and driver at your location.
09:00 Gandan temple visiting
11:00 Visit the Central Square surrounded by the Government House.
12:00 the National History Museum
14.30 Department store
15:30 Zaisan Hill
17:30 Arrive at Tumen Ekh National Song and Dance Ensemble to see traditional Mongolian cultural performance which is one of the most beautiful, non-touristic things in Ulaanbaatar. Between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM, spend an hour watching awe-inspiring colourful plays of traditional songs, dances, music, throat singing, contortion and much more.
19:30 Our guide and driver will drop you off at your accommodation. End of the tour.
How to buy this Mongolia tour
Pay with PayPal
It is easy to pay your Mongolian tour with PayPal. However, it will cost from 2.9 % + 0.3 $ per transaction.
Pay with Wise
We strongly recommend to use Wise. It is easy to use and very cheap (3-13 $) per transaction.
Pay with Golomt Bank
Golomt Bank is local of Mongolia. However, it will cost from 5 % per transaction.
Mongolia tour includes
Transfers upon arrival and departure
English speaking guide at all times.
In the countryside, all lodging will be in ger camps and nomadic family’s Ger.
All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
Ground transportation: in the countryside by driven 4WD van, bus in the city area.
Park entrance fees
Horse and Camel ride
Sightseeing as per itinerary
1.5 litre of drinking water per day per person
Blogs about Mongolia tours
Reasons to choose Mongolian tour guide
Local tour operator
We are Mongolian local tour operator, supports local business and pay Mongolian taxes
We are running tourism business since 2018 and if something happens, we will contact you faster
You can check our itinerary online and download. If you have questions, chat with us.
We will respond your email or chat very fast and our manager will take care of your questions.
You can tell your wishes to our manager and we will modify your tour immediately.
We offer you various payment options, even you can pay cash on your tour starting day.
Here's a list of exciting activities to do in Mongolia:
1. Visit museums and palaces in Ulaanbaatar to learn about the legendary Genghis Khan and watch history unfold.
2. Play traditional games using shagai or sheep’s bones while enjoying a cup of hot Mongolian tea.
3. Go horse riding in the wilds surrounding Lake Khovsgol and explore the sweeping grasslands along with the Tsataan tribes.
4. Enjoy the beauty of the Mongolian steppe countryside from the comfortable confines of a Trans Siberian train journey.
5. Hone your eagle hunting skills in the upper reaches of the majestic Altai mountain range.
6. Witness the awe-inspiring spectacle of national patriotism on display at the Naadam festival.
7. Take in the breathtaking view of the Flaming Cliffs, a wind-sculpted sandstone at Bayanzag in the Gobi desert.
8. Hike through the Khustai National Park and look out for Takhi or Przewalski horses, a species which was once extinct but now has been re-introduced to their habitat.
Enjoy your time in Mongolia!
Our shorts Mongolia Tours
Naadam Tour 2023
Khustai National Park Tour (1 day)