Mongolia Photo Tours (3 days)
Mongolian Photo Tour - Khugnu Khan Nature Reserve - Khustai National Par
Semi-Gobi is a region in Mongolia that lies on the border between the Gobi desert and the steppe grasslands. Khustai National Park, located in the region, is known for its population of endangered Przewalski's horses, as well as other wildlife such as red deer and wolves.
Stay at Tourist Camp
1pax:$320 per person per day
2pax:$195 per person per day
3pax:$175 per person per day
4pax or more:$155 per person per day
Stay at Nomadic family
1pax:$260 per person per day
2pax:$145 per person per day
3pax:$125 per person per day
4pax or more:$105 per person per day
Day 1. Mongolia Photo Tours - Khustai National Park
Early in the morning, drive to Khustai National Park to see Mongolian wild horses, Przewalski which were re-introduced back to its home and in 1993.
Moreover, turn southwesterly along the Tuul River and its riverine forest meadows. At the park first, you will visit the Park museum and conference hall. Then we will discover the Takhi, the Asian wild horse. If you have a chance, see the wolf, argali sheep, and deer as well.
• Accommodation: Tourist camp (L+D)
Day 2. Khugnu Khaan Natural Reserve
We will drive to the mountain “Khogno Khan” Nature Reserve. Once you reach the mountain, you will arrive at a nomadic family yurt in front of this beautiful forested rocky mountains. A mountain is a place of hundreds of birds, deer and gazelle. After we will go hiking around the area or to the small dunes nearby called “Elsen Tasarkhai”.
• Accommodation: Family Yurt or Tourist camp (B+L+D)
• Activities: Hiking, photo shooting and Horse riding or Camel riding
Day 3. Back to Ulaanbaatar
In the morning, we will visit the nomadic family and learn from their unique lifestyle and culture. After that, we will drive to the Ulaanbaatar.
Our shorts Mongolia Tours
Naadam Tour 2023
Khustai National Park Tour (1 day)
How to buy this Mongolia tour
Pay with PayPal
It is easy to pay your Mongolian tour with PayPal. However, it will cost from 2.9 % + 0.3 $ per transaction.
Pay with Wise
We strongly recommend to use Wise. It is easy to use and very cheap (3-13 $) per transaction.
Pay with Golomt Bank
Golomt Bank is local of Mongolia. However, it will cost from 5 % per transaction.
Mongolia tour includes
Transfers upon arrival and departure
English speaking guide at all times.
In the countryside, all lodging will be in ger camps and nomadic family’s Ger.
All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
Ground transportation: in the countryside by driven 4WD van, bus in the city area.
Park entrance fees
Horse and Camel ride
Sightseeing as per itinerary
1.5 litre of drinking water per day per person
Blogs about Mongolia tours
Reasons to choose Mongolian tour guide
Local tour operator
We are Mongolian local tour operator, supports local business and pay Mongolian taxes
We are running tourism business since 2018 and if something happens, we will contact you faster
You can check our itinerary online and download. If you have questions, chat with us.
We will respond your email or chat very fast and our manager will take care of your questions.
You can tell your wishes to our manager and we will modify your tour immediately.
We offer you various payment options, even you can pay cash on your tour starting day.
Here's a list of exciting activities to do in Mongolia:
1. Visit museums and palaces in Ulaanbaatar to learn about the legendary Genghis Khan and watch history unfold.
2. Play traditional games using shagai or sheep’s bones while enjoying a cup of hot Mongolian tea.
3. Go horse riding in the wilds surrounding Lake Khovsgol and explore the sweeping grasslands along with the Tsataan tribes.
4. Enjoy the beauty of the Mongolian steppe countryside from the comfortable confines of a Trans Siberian train journey.
5. Hone your eagle hunting skills in the upper reaches of the majestic Altai mountain range.
6. Witness the awe-inspiring spectacle of national patriotism on display at the Naadam festival.
7. Take in the breathtaking view of the Flaming Cliffs, a wind-sculpted sandstone at Bayanzag in the Gobi desert.
8. Hike through the Khustai National Park and look out for Takhi or Przewalski horses, a species which was once extinct but now has been re-introduced to their habitat.
Enjoy your time in Mongolia!